VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breeding Molly's

2 posters

Go down

Breeding Molly's  Empty Breeding Molly's

Post  chiclidlover Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

I've had two of my six Molly's die ( females ) doing labor the fry's tend to live for a month then they die an two will survive I had this problem with guppie females an started adding stress coat it worked but theses dalamation mollies won't make it doing labor I've increase air flow temps at 79 nitrates 0 soft water not brackish 7+ no algae seven fry five plantys red an orange three guppy fry lemon pepper color columbian blue tetra fry swaming bomba plant this there second go last batch was eaten an for some reason my catfish has been guarding a flower pot I covered with java moss. I just can't figure out the Molly's I'm missing something maybe I should get a fourty breeder ? Make the twenty nine a walstad angel tank with a sump ten gallon algae scrubber an lava rocks nothing but bio balls an sponges with a bead chamber yep that's the plan for the winter
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Breeding Molly's  Empty Re: Breeding Molly's

Post  IRAligon Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:23 am

here are changes you might try make the water a little harder and warmer 84 a good temp. If you want to save babies try a separate tank,with a lot of plants or moss.feed them heavy or call me.

IRAligon

Back to top Go down

Post  chiclidlover Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks guru ill try that ill call you also love the info
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down