VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!!

4 posters

Go down

Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!! Empty Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!!

Post  Sketch804 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 am

Okay it is a LONG over due time to clean my crypts out. I have a break in the weather now for a few days, so as long as its above freezing all seems to ship well. I have collected way too many crypts and others that some have taken over huge parts of my tanks and it is time to thin them out. I need to do a full tank reset and I cannot do that with these in the way. I have been letting most of my plants go crazy and just grow for the winter and my tank is a jungle, so I need some room.

So I currently have:
~2x (medium)Cryptocoryne Nurii 'pahang mutated' - $14/ea
~15-30+x Cryptocoryne Nurii (old redish form recieved from Jimko (from The Planted tank.net) years ago, looks like mix of C. Affins 'red', C. Wendii 'bronze', with a twist of Nurii stripes on mature plants, still trying to flower this one, see pix) - $4/ea
~4x Cryptocoryne Wendii 'Bronze' (some may be C. Wendii 'bronze' (Mi Oya) the larger leaved ones, mixed in with the other 'bronze' crypts) - $2/ea
~4x Cryptocoryne Lueta - $2/ea or all for $5
~1-2x Fiss. fontanus 'mini' golf ball (smaller than regual Fiss. fontanus, it is attached to a few pieces of gravel so it sinks, might have 2x) - $10/ea
~1x Fiss. fontanus (regular form) on a 2" x 2" plastic mat - $10/ea
~2x decent clumps of Java fern 'Windelov' - $7/ea
~Hygrophila araguaia - 3+ stems for $10 (grown submersed and will have branches)
~1x clump of Rotala Roundifolia - $5 (10+ stems, haven't cut so I have no clue ATM)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - nurii with strips
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - top shot of C. Nurii (regular)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -Side shot of C. Nurii (regular) with Hygro araguaia at the bottom of the picture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -FTS from the tank most plants are in, including C. Nurii, C. Wendii 'bronze, C. Wendii 'bronze Mi Oya, C. Lutea)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - C. Nurii 'pahang mutated'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - C. Nurii 'pahang mutated'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - C. Nurii 'pahang mutated' --> these are the plants for sale!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - Fiss. Fontanus 'mini' golfball

~Package deals available, PM for details.
~As always I am open to trades, but I have such little room in my tanks these days that select crypts and rarer plants are the only ones I am collecting ATM.
~Shipping is usually $6.50 (unless I can fit it in flat rate, I will refund difference if so), NO HEATPACKS unless you contact me on Wed morning/afternoon (EST) as I have left over ones from fish shipments that are still good for another day or 2.

My usual disclaimer: I do have snails in my tank but only MTS and I do my best to eleminate them before they leave the house. My plants will have some algae on them, but most cases its a small amount, GDA and a touch of fuzz is all I seem to have these days. I do my best to remove any algae covered leaves before I ship.

Thanks for looking, so glad to be back!

Sketch804

Back to top Go down

Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!! Empty Re: Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!!

Post  neogeo20041 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

Just wanted to thank you for the awesome shrimps Smile
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!! Empty Re: Huge crypt and other plant sale! grown all winter, time to clean out!!

Post  Sketch804 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 am

neogeo20041 wrote:Just wanted to thank you for the awesome shrimps Smile

Any time! I hope all is well with them today!

Sketch804

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Yes! they are enjoying their new tank quite well Smile
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeeSe Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah I just did the same with my crypt wendtiis that I had allowed to grow in over 2 years. Gave like 40 of them to Bill.

VeeSe

Back to top Go down

Post  kingkong Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:03 am

Sent PM about C Pahang ...would like what is available please. Good heavens 2013...why is this forum sending me this now???

Gary

kingkong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down