VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry shrimp

4 posters

Go down

Cherry shrimp Empty Cherry shrimp

Post  birdermom Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Anyone have any cherry shrimp they want to sell?

birdermom

Back to top Go down

Cherry shrimp Empty Re: Cherry shrimp

Post  neogeo20041 Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:12 am

Check the sell thread I should have a page there.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:27 am

It would probably be more convenient to get them from NeoGeo. But if you want them shipped, I can ship some. I am in Northern Virginia.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 am

Verbal your shrimps are getting crazy and I'm starting to cull too. Keeping only the red ones the less colored ones need to go. Still looking for CR/CB shrimp Sad.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 am

neogeo20041 wrote:Verbal your shrimps are getting crazy and I'm starting to cull too. Keeping only the red ones the less colored ones need to go. Still looking for CR/CB shrimp Sad.

If you come up to the PVAS spring auction, you should be able to some other varieties(either pre-sale or possibly in the auction). I assume CRs are Crystal Reds. What are CB?

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  kat12 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 am

verbal wrote:
neogeo20041 wrote:Verbal your shrimps are getting crazy and I'm starting to cull too. Keeping only the red ones the less colored ones need to go. Still looking for CR/CB shrimp Sad.

If you come up to the PVAS spring auction, you should be able to some other varieties(either pre-sale or possibly in the auction).  I assume CRs are Crystal Reds.  What are CB?

I think he means crystal blacks, there are also crystal blues though.

kat12

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:30 am

kat12 wrote:
verbal wrote:

If you come up to the PVAS spring auction, you should be able to some other varieties(either pre-sale or possibly in the auction).  I assume CRs are Crystal Reds.  What are CB?

Thanks. Are those the same as "Bee" shrimp? Those are harder to find from hobbyists. I think there are a couple of hobbyists up here breeding the Neocaridina blue shrimp.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  kat12 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm

verbal wrote:
kat12 wrote:
verbal wrote:

Thanks.  Are those the same as "Bee" shrimp?  Those are harder to find from hobbyists.  I think there are a couple of hobbyists up here breeding the Neocaridina blue shrimp.

I'm not completely sure, I just know I had a customer who wanted me to embroider a Crystal Blue, so I had looked them up then Very Happy And double checked with them the blue/white striped pattern.

kat12

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Yes! i was talking about crystal red and crystal blacks. Where  do I find info on pvas auction???
Edit- all the crystal shrimps are a mutation of bee shrimps as far as I know.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:56 pm

neogeo20041 wrote:Yes! i was talking about crystal red and crystal blacks. Where  do I find info on pvas auction???
Edit- all the crystal shrimps are a mutation of bee shrimps as far as I know.

The PVAS auction will be April 5 in Fairfax, VA. Seller's registration starts at 9 am and the auction pretty much lasts all day.

Here are the rules for the auctions:

http://pvas.com/auctionrules.php

I will post to a link when the specific info is posted on the PVAS site.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down