VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquatic Yard Sale, May 2!

2 posters

Go down

Aquatic Yard Sale, May 2! Empty Aquatic Yard Sale, May 2!

Post  williemcd Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm

To assist one of our members, I will be hosting an Aquatic Yard sale on May 2. He is down sizing and I'm off-loading some his excess equipment as well as some of mine. Most will be tanks, heaters, pumps, light fixtures. (No fish as far as I know).. All are welcome to bring anything they want to sell, all are welcome to drop in and pick up some inexpensive equipment. If you want to hang out and sell your items, you are most welcome to do so. If you want me to sell on your behalf, please have a complete inventory list of items you have for sale. Please place a sticker containing price and your initials so that we can keep the funds received separate. If I am to sell your items, UNDERLINE the price if aren't firm on the price. (Note, I will get the best price possible for your items.) If you bring items to sell, any unsold items need to be removed within 48 hrs after the sale... Monday evening. THIS sale will be weather dependent!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cell; 804 516 9335

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Aquatic Yard Sale, May 2! Empty Re: Aquatic Yard Sale, May 2!

Post  AngelAddict Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:55 am

Bill, I'll be there to support it. Might even pick up a few things. Might even try and sell one of my tanks i just dont view anymore. anyway what time are you starting?

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:04 pm

UG... the neighborhood yard sale starts at 8:00 a.m. Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:07 am

Much to my dismay, the yard sale is on. Ira has a bunch of lights going for 3-5 bucks... tanks about $.35 cents a gallon... Not much warning but.. I've a ton of Ira's stuff here that needs selling (outside of aquatics) so we'll be participating in the neighborhood yard sale. Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Fri May 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Much to my dismay, the yard sale is post-poned. Weather sucks! Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down