VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Inhabitants

2 posters

Go down

New Inhabitants  Empty New Inhabitants

Post  AngelAddict Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:21 am

Well tank is established. So this weekend i went out and got 3 new corals, varde acro, mushroom, and zoanth. also picked up a feather dusted and a new maroon clown. pretty happy bout it and can't wait to see everything grow.

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

New Inhabitants  Empty Re: New Inhabitants

Post  williemcd Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:29 pm

pics my friend.l...PICS!

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelAddict Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 am

i will sometimes this weekend. i actually went and got more lol green chromis' and a duncan coral

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelAddict Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:10 am

this is a full image of my tank now.
i love my new green chromis they're freaking cool, always swimming around in groups. they never hide like my others. they're a good accent to the tank.

New Inhabitants  20150313_081124

my new feather duster.

New Inhabitants  20150313_081130

my skunk cleaner shrimp says hi

New Inhabitants  20150313_081135

my blue green mushroom, he changes color all the time. I'm not quite sure why. I'm going to have to research that though. As long as he doesn't turn white or brown I'm not too concerned. You can also see my newest coral, my duncan coral. real real real cool coral, it actually will contract into its trunk if disturbed and it just looks like a stump on my rock at that point but when hes open hes pretty.

New Inhabitants  20150313_081149.

kind of a better picture of the duncan. hes recently been taken off the frag plug and put on a rock.

New Inhabitants  20150313_081200

this guy is a turbo snail and let me tell u i wish we had a freshwater version of him. he eats algae like no ones business and when its all gone he will munch on poop and any waste. hes pretty fast too

New Inhabitants  20150313_081208

ok this guy is a decorator crab. yes there's a crab there hahaha. hes got all kind of stuff from rock to junk he got off the floor, before i could get it out of the tank, all over him. he blends in real well haha. hes so cool. I'm thinking about putting a bunch of pieces of cloth in the tank and see if he will add it to his shell.

New Inhabitants  20150314_150246

if you click on the picture you can see a bigger picture. For some reason the picture hosting on the forum wasn't working so i had to use an external source.

Side note everything is about to look sooooooooooooo much better come friday. I'm switching out from the T5 lights to an LED system

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down