VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on my 75 gallon planted tank

2 posters

Go down

Update on my 75 gallon planted tank  Empty Update on my 75 gallon planted tank

Post  neogeo20041 Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Still need more stem plants. Any thoughts or suggestions is welcome.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update on my 75 gallon planted tank  Empty Re: Update on my 75 gallon planted tank

Post  chiclidlover Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I some more swords big leaf ones. Gold anubis plant look up some stem plants in the Philippines they have great deals nice tank neo question does the females have that gill plate spot. I got you angels from bill an the females have that exact spot but the males dont I know its a illrevesable gill plate but I've gotten the red color out with sea salt an tea oil treatment not Melanie natural tea oil but I notice they love hanging roots an mine have spawned but I lost the chance to swipe the eggs out but there under watch for the next one. Send me a pm with your number so we can chat ill post some picks of them later today.
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down