VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update on my oscar tank after water change an my 29 after water change

2 posters

Go down

update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Empty update on my oscar tank after water change an my 29 after water change

Post  chiclidlover Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 pm

update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Img_2026update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Img_2025update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Img_2024update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Img_2023 update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Img_2022My oscar tank after water change  plus  my twenty nine after the water change. think im getting the hang of it.
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Empty Re: update on my oscar tank after water change an my 29 after water change

Post  williemcd Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Cal.. you're quickly becoming an expert!.. Pretty soon, I'll be coming to you for advanced advice!... But one question... Pic 1... Is that the Azalea root/stalk structure?  If so, I'm going to be keeping my eyes open for them this spring!  Which should be a good time of year to pick them up once planting season begins!  Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

update on my oscar tank after water change  an my 29 after water change  Empty Re: update on my oscar tank after water change an my 29 after water change

Post  chiclidlover Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 am

Yes thats that azalea root you gave me plus the pieces I picked up from three lakes.. thanks bill I've been trying but got a long way to go.. those 50/50 t5 work great
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down