VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 keyhole cichlids free to good home

2 posters

Go down

4 keyhole cichlids free to good home Empty 4 keyhole cichlids free to good home

Post  joenels Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 am

Hi all.I managed to get myself a bit overstocked and need to find these guys a new home.They are young adults around 3-3.5 inches.Very well behaved.One of the four has a facial scar that may be hole in the head but is not evident elsewhere on the fish or on any other fish.He had it when I got them and it does appear to be healing slowly.He and all the rest are eating well and acting normally.I am located in Midlothian but willing to meet within reasonable distance.

joenels

Back to top Go down

4 keyhole cichlids free to good home Empty Re: 4 keyhole cichlids free to good home

Post  joenels Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm

keyholes gone.

I will have some juvenile honduran red points up soon once they start pairing up.anybody interested please let me know.

joenels

Back to top Go down

4 keyhole cichlids free to good home Empty Re: 4 keyhole cichlids free to good home

Post  neogeo20041 Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:19 pm

I have always been interested in messing with them but never bothered obtaining them :O. How do the parents look like???
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joenels Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Unfortunately I have no idea what the parents look like.I got 8 of these from Rama at 1/2 inch and have been growing them out to get a breeding pair or two.The largest is 1 1/2 inches now and is doing a fair amount of chasing his siblings around so they may be HRP/convict hybrid...hrps are not known for being aggressive.They are showing a lot of blue and the largest are starting to get some red in the tails but they are still showing stripes.I have posted elsewhere to try to confirm true hrp but unfortunately nobody seems able to say for certain at this size.If anybody here fancies a go I would be happy to post some pics provided I can get them to hold still.

joenels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down