VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks

4 posters

Go down

theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks  Empty theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks

Post  chiclidlover Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 pm

theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks  Photo110
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks  Empty Re: theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks

Post  williemcd Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 pm

They must be experienced that adolescent growth spurt! Looking good!

williemcd

Back to top Go down

theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks  Empty Re: theyve grown about 1 inch in two weeks

Post  chiclidlover Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:44 pm

thanks bill I gave my albino Oscar to my brother in law he has a 120 with nothing but sand an slate an a big pleco they have been doing great together he added two more yesterday all albino lol I gave him a leaf ling off the banana plant an its already sprouting roots think I got a good strain of banana plants thanks to rama of course started with two banna plants now I have six all from trimming the first
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Tanks looking good. Glad that you are enjoying some plants Smile
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chiclidlover Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:54 pm

thanks neo yeah I was nervous at first but it seems the plants are help maintaining my nitrates at a minimum im proud if myself guess in a month ill have Lilly pads planning on sharing in the near future at there growth rate I should have a couple of trimming for the meeting coming up from wat ive seen it only takes one leave to start a train of stems plus amps fertilizer ball concept worked great (thanks amp)
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Amp2020 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Looking good. Keep testing for ammonia and nitrite for the first month and a half. After that the filters should be fully cycled. Cloudy water is the first sign of ammonia. Not sure if the picture shows cloudy water or if its just a glare off the glass.

Post pictures of the plants in the plant section. Most people don't realize that the bananna plant can reproduce that way.

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chiclidlover Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:13 pm

yeah its the glare of my ipod an glass on the aquarium ok ill post some pics your fert balls are the bomb
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down