VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel

2 posters

Go down

looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel Empty looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel

Post  chiclidlover Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Looking for some plastic plants an brown gravel.. old pyton tank gravel cleaner anything not being used an hoods , starting an second tank would like to get it from club members instead of store bought ...
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel Empty Re: looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel

Post  kat12 Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:32 pm

I have a 5 gallon bucket of tan/natural gravel - kinda larger stones.

What size hoods? I have 4 lights of diff sizes, but would need to get glass or plexiglass cut to put under them.

kat12

Back to top Go down

looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel Empty Thats fine

Post  chiclidlover Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:33 pm

The bucket of brown would work just fine.I have another 29 from the thrift store up mechanics ville. The dimension are 24" long an 14"wide.
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel Empty Re: looking for used tank plants ( plastic) an brown gravel

Post  kat12 Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:47 am

You're in luck, I have 2 hoods/lights that are 24"!

kat12

Back to top Go down

Post  chiclidlover Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 am

Ok great let me know where I can pick them up 8048784321
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  kat12 Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 am

Are you around the Midlothian/chesterfield area often?

kat12

Back to top Go down

Post  chiclidlover Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:13 am

Yeah I come that way often especially on sats but I don't mind riding out that way
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down