VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coco's fish now rehomed here....

3 posters

Go down

Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Empty Coco's fish now rehomed here....

Post  williemcd Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:31 am

I've been lax in posting pics so I;ll attempt to make up with 4 tonight!... These all came out of a 75G that Coco was going to farm out.. Luckily I was in position to re-home ALL of them... To date, only 3 albino cory's have left their friends....
Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04110

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Empty Re: Coco's fish now rehomed here....

Post  williemcd Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 am

I hit send versus preview... here's the other 3... oh.. and there is a few pics of the GBR's (German Blue Rams) that are now in a 155G and coloring up!  
Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04111
Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04112
Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04113Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04114

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:39 am

A bit of a caveat...This tank lost it's primary lighting for some reason.. (still figuring that out)... Installed new lighting and harvested from other tanks the plants you see... still taking hold but I'm expecting some explosive growth over the next month or so... It too will be a jungle.... Here's the 155G All the plants came out of, after the harvest!.....And after I pushed a bag-full of plants off on Kat during her filter issue visit!!...Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04115

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  kat12 Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:01 am

williemcd wrote:A bit of a caveat...This tank lost it's primary lighting for some reason.. (still figuring that out)... Installed new lighting and harvested from other tanks the plants you see... still taking hold but I'm expecting some explosive growth over the next month or so... It too will be a jungle.... Here's the 155G All the plants came out of, after the harvest!.....And after I pushed a bag-full of plants off on Kat during her filter issue visit!!...Coco's fish now rehomed here.... Dsc04115
Might have to bring you some tigers and pick up some more naja and mini arch.....

kat12

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:56 am

Sugar.. the door is ALWAYS open... as other member can testify...Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:27 am

Bill, I'm getting excited for you...haha...everything is looking great Smile
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down