VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you name them?

5 posters

Go down

Do you name them? Empty Do you name them?

Post  kat12 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 am

Do your fish etc have names? the kids named the red wag platy or swordtail (leaning toward sword) Teeny, My Fl apple snail is Moe, and the one eyed platy is Lefty, other than that my daughter randomly names babies - the latest being Bathroom but those names don't stick.

kat12

Back to top Go down

Do you name them? Empty Re: Do you name them?

Post  Amp2020 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 pm

I tend to only name pets that respond to a name. The cat is lucky that it got a name, lol. Never named a fish before. Have had guest name my larger plecos before but I never will.

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DizzyD Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

I name my Bettas but thats it. So far I've had 4, only 3 named though. I just got the 4th one and I haven't decided on a name yet. I kinda have a theme going with my betta names and I just haven't found one that fits the new one. The theme requires a title. The first was Sir Reginald, The second was Captain America, the third was The Red Barron (little bit of a stretch for a title but he is red). My newest Betta is a Black and blue double tail betta. I wish I had a good picture of him to post because he really is a beautiful betta. mostly black with a hint of blue where his fins meet his body.

DizzyD

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Would love to see pics. I'm trying to get some nice halfmoon.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:03 pm

I generally get my fish in groups, so I tend not to name them.

Our mbu puffer probably will get a name at some point.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum