VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

downsizing tanks

2 posters

Go down

downsizing tanks Empty downsizing tanks

Post  AngelAddict Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 am

Selling 2 20 gallon filters, heaters, substrate, lights, filters and all. Whole set up you need. One of the 20ies has a broken Hood. The top just broke off. And one is painted blue but I can fix that if you'd like. Getting rid of this tank is hard so please someone make me an offer before I change my mind lol.

Also selling a nice 20 gallon long cichlid tank. Same deal everything included. brichardi cichlid, johannie and mangano, a large pleco. Has breeder rocks. Again the tank is painted black and can fix that if you'd like.

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

downsizing tanks Empty Re: downsizing tanks

Post  neogeo20041 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 am

I would jump on this offer if you had posted this few months ago but I'm currently downsizing myself >.>. Good luck though.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down