VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

true story! :D

5 posters

Go down

true story! :D Empty true story! :D

Post  AimeeDean51 Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Okay so i just got a call from my father and i thought this was hillarious! So my father is 62 by the way and he has a 40 gal tank with 4 tiger barbs, a pictus catfish, a pleco, and a pink kissing gourami. (I wouldnt pair them but hey not my tank haha) and he called me and tells me a story, so he was watching and one of the tiger barbs and the kissing gourami were locking mouths, and fighting. and so he put the net in the tank and chased the gourami around the tank till it was hiding in one of the little caves to scare it, then he scooped it and pulled it above the water to yell at it, saying that if he didnt stop all the funny business he was going to stick him in the turtle tank and let the turtles eat him.
the fish is fine and he wasnt hurt it. Maby stressed him out a little bit. lol but just picture that!!! omg i laughed my head off after he told me that!!! true story! :D 3562723908 lol!

Last edited by AimeeDean51 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)

AimeeDean51

Back to top Go down

true story! :D Empty Re: true story! :D

Post  williemcd Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

It's gotta be a rip sharing your passion for the hobby with your pops!

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 am

Great story thanks for sharing Smile

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Isn't that fish abuse? Razz cewl story though.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kat12 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 pm

My daughter yells at the fish for eating the snails' food.... She even told them to go to their room for not listening....

kat12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down