VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras

2 posters

Go down

Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras Empty Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras

Post  joenels Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Have a couple of black angels that arent fitting in with my stock. The larger is about silver dollar sized and the smaller is half dollar size. Both really pretty fish but I need to make room. These are free if picked up. I would like to meet at the food lion at courthouse and lucks lane right by powhite parkway before it hits 288. I am available after 4:30 most evenings and would like them gone before the end of the week.

Also have 15 juvenile emperor tetras 1 to 1 1/2 inches $10 for all 15.Awesome fish I just have too many...they wont stop making babies in that tank.

joenels

Back to top Go down

Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras Empty Re: Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras

Post  joenels Thu May 07, 2015 6:36 pm

How about $5 for all 15 tetras? I feel bad keeping them in a breeder basket.

joenels

Back to top Go down

Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras Empty Re: Free angelfish and cheap emperor tetras

Post  williemcd Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Joe, Finally I can hook up with ya and pay ya for the Kribs... And I'll spend the $5.00 for the tets in addition to adopting the Angels... I've got some blacks looking for mates. Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  joenels Thu May 07, 2015 10:27 pm

PM sent Bill.

joenels

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Thu May 07, 2015 10:36 pm

And received! TKs. Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  joenels Fri May 08, 2015 4:31 pm

pending.

joenels

Back to top Go down

Post  joenels Fri May 08, 2015 8:37 pm

All gone thanks.

joenels

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Sat May 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Thanks Joe... The Angels look awesome in the 120G tank... and the Tetra's are nicely schooling in the 75G.
Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down