VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bolivian rams

2 posters

Go down

bolivian rams Empty bolivian rams

Post  chiclidlover Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Visited Rama to get supplies an notice he had some locally born rams. Always liked the species so I grabbed two. Placed them in with the community fish an they took a first swim around the tank an haven't stop yet they teamed up with the planty fry an they have been swimming together since there great to watch my green pleco gave them his cave guess to say welcome your safe here. There grey an black with electric blue on the gills. There awesome
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

bolivian rams Empty Re: bolivian rams

Post  williemcd Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Those Bolivians are great community fish.. I've 5 in with the Discus along with a pair of GBR's and 7 GBR fry!

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  chiclidlover Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Bill there the same size as the platy fry from last month they are funny to watch they shoal with the neons then get tired of that then they exsplore for awhile then follow the pleco threw the drift wood there a great addition to the tank they've got whodini the loach out with them exploring he's been awal for two months lol he's double in size hanging underground think ill cut some one inch PVC pipe an bury it for him to move threw with exit holes each three inches he uses the other one I placed in there for him. Well it's feeding time at Alcatraz lol be back later
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down