VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimees Fish

3 posters

Go down

Aimees Fish  Empty Aimees Fish

Post  AimeeDean51 Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:26 pm

I havnt been as able to take as good a care of my tanks as i was so i thinned out my main tank a bit to help lessen the load on it. I currently have a 40 gal with 2 angels in it, 7 blood fin tetras, 1 brown khuli loach, 1 pleco, 1 cory catfish i am rehoming with the rest of his buddys on monday, and 1 black tetra i picked up from bill a while ago.
And 2 10 gal with a angel in each. They were in the 40 gal but one was always getting picked on my the other angels, and the other was rather agressive, so to lower the testosterine levels between the 3 males and 1 female i put each of the males in their own tank.

AimeeDean51

Back to top Go down

Aimees Fish  Empty Re: Aimees Fish

Post  IRAligon Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:46 am

Ihave about 35 tanks and i have a hard time keeping all going with my health as badasitis. Iwelcome you to the forum.

IRAligon

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Welcome to the forum. Do you have pictures of your fish/tanks?

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down