VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move

4 posters

Go down

Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move Empty Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move

Post  Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:34 am

Fort Lee area, Willing to meet if no further than 15-20 minutes.

Guppies, angelfish x 2, glofish x 2, 1 blueish platy female

1 moss ball

Back to top Go down

Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move Empty Re: Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move

Post  neogeo20041 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I will take the moss ball and glofish if you still have them Smile Don't have much room for more fish but if u want I can give it other people that might want them if you still have them.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move Empty Re: Free Fish~ Slowly downsizing fish group to move

Post  COCOBIRD Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:36 pm

I'll take some guppies.

I can meet in Petersburg after work...
COCOBIRD
COCOBIRD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Think about 10 guppies.

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelAddict Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 pm

what kind of angels do u have?

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am

Angel male thought to be a blushing, female is common. They lay eggs a lot, always have fish egg breakfast. So nothing proven.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Guppies no longer available.

Last edited by Specialname on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 am

April 24th, I am headed to Richmond, if there are fish listed you want speak up. I will bring up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Angelfish, glo fish, and moss ball are gone to a great home. Platy gone as well. Done til time to move TY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Short term shoppers not allowed. I have 4 black neons, 3 red/blue neons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amp2020 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:45 pm

If you are in the Richmond area and still looking to find a home for any remaining fish, I know several people with room in their tanks. I can meet weekdays after 6pm or any time weekends.

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Free,  you want you must come get.  Only way I will meet is if I am going up there. Not being mean. They are free.

Closing the account guess no one interested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down