VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VaFA is now ONE year and ONE day old.

Go down

VaFA is now ONE year and ONE day old. Empty VaFA is now ONE year and ONE day old.

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 pm

I wanted to thank everyone that has been so loyal to their/this site. I constantly see an outpouring of support for others from others. It gladdens my heart and gives me faith in this community called "Fish Keepers".
I started this group a year ago because of seeing constant bickering, self-promotion and ego gratification on prior sites. I've seen that in other endeavors such as Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers and political groups. People start out with a conviction to contribute and, at times, it delves into personal issues. It's a tribute to EACH owner/member that this hasn't occurred here on this forum/site. I host a glass of wine in tribute to the character of our members here. Admin.

Admin
Admin

https://vafa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down