VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juvie GBR's & Honduran Red Point fry.

2 posters

Go down

Juvie GBR's & Honduran Red Point fry. Empty Juvie GBR's & Honduran Red Point fry.

Post  williemcd Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Well, AngelAddict (Greg) and I made the trip to Joenels to pick up the remaining GBR's.. 14 of the lil guys left! I also volunteered to pick up the Honduran Reds to grow them out to see if they all have deformed gill plates. AND about 6 gallons of pebble substrate. All are doing well at this point in time. Thanks Greg for the ride.. Thanks JoeNel (beautiful tanks btw).. I'd take pics of the GBR's but they are in a 150 and it's difficult to spot more than 4 at a time and they're hanging out at the back of that heavily planted tank. Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Juvie GBR's & Honduran Red Point fry. Empty Re: Juvie GBR's & Honduran Red Point fry.

Post  AngelAddict Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:44 am

NP bill, and thanks for the GBR's. mine are in a 29 gallon at the moment due to me getting my 55 set back up but as soon as things settle down ill take some pictures too.

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down