VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco

+2
Finchaser
Amp2020
6 posters

Go down

LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco Empty LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco

Post  Amp2020 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:57 am

I have a 3" female albino Pleco and a 3.5" female. Looking for a nice male Pleco to try breeding them. Send me a message if you have one for sale/trade.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco Empty Re: LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco

Post  Finchaser Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 pm

I Have one but I'm at the beach.

Finchaser

Back to top Go down

LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco Empty Re: LTB: Adult male albino bristlenose Pleco

Post  williemcd Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Amp... not sure how I missed this but:  I've two pleco's... a std and a golf spotted sail fin.  I've NO clue as to their gender.  Drop on in and appraise their viability for your needs and we can work something out... Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  Doxiemom Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Bill, the males have many "bristles" on the nose and head. The picture he posted is a female. Her head is smooth.
Doxiemom
Doxiemom

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Isn't that solely the trait of the bristle nosed variety?.. I have no clue if standards can cross with ABN's...
Bill
p.s.  Ira and you will set me straight!

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:37 am

williemcd wrote:
Isn't that solely the trait of the bristle nosed variety?.. I have no clue if standards can cross with ABN's...
Bill
p.s.  Ira and you will set me straight!

The Albinos, Greens, Reds, "Lemon drops" are all varieties of the "common" Bristlenose pleco, so they will all potentially breed together.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  neogeo20041 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 pm

I have bunch of brown bristlenose that are getting breeding size. Once I can figure out their gender and have a breeding pair the rest are up for grabs. I have longfins and regular fins.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down