VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raleigh, NC Aquarium Society. Feb 15-17

2 posters

Go down

Raleigh, NC Aquarium Society.  Feb 15-17 Empty Raleigh, NC Aquarium Society. Feb 15-17

Post  williemcd Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 pm

I've had friends attend this event and they had great reviews for it!

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Raleigh, NC Aquarium Society.  Feb 15-17 Empty Raleigh, NC Aquarium Society. Feb 15-17

Post  wenzelt Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:45 am

Here's more info on the 2014 event, y'all come on down! Also, I couldn't see how to add this event to your calendar. Could one of you handle that for me? Thanks, Todd Wenzel.

The Raleigh Aquarium Society Presents
29th Carolina Aquarium Workshop
When: Feb. 14-16, 2014
Where: NC Fairgrounds, James Martin Bldg,
1025 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh NC 27607
What: Field trip, Speakers, Banquet, Auction - info at http://raleighaquariumsociety.org/workshop/index.html

Friday, Feb. 14: - Field Trip, Meet & Greet
Saturday, Feb. 15: - Freshwater Programs, Banquet
Sunday, Feb. 16: - Huge Auction- Fish, Plants, etc.
(register at http://www.mygroupauctions.com)
Speakers: Eric Bodrock, Nick Klase, Gary Lange, Ray “Kingfish” Lucas, Richard Pierce, Richard Rego
This will be one of Ray Lucas' last appearances... EVER!

Info: Chris Smith 919-698-2828, Todd Wenzel 919-791-7352 or email raleighaquariumsociety@yahoo.com

If you miss CAW 2014: Visit our Monthly RAS Meetings, First Thursdays at NCSU Vet School, 7:30 pm.

wenzelt

Back to top Go down