VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.

4 posters

Go down

Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.  Empty Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.

Post  Amp2020 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Starting Feb. 22 I plan to conduct a monthly workshop at my place of work. It will be focused for newbies seeking information and advice. I might not be able to hand out any ads for this forum but I wouldn't stop anyone else from handing anything out during the workshop. The first one will be focused around betta care and setting up different types of tanks for them. Each month will start with basic information about setting up new tanks but then switch to a different subject of interest. There will be suggestion box for submitting ideas.

Time: starts at 10am-2pm
Plan: groups will probably be small through out the day. I'll start with the planned discussions but may answer specific questions that the attendees ask and go off topic for brief periods.

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.  Empty Re: Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.

Post  williemcd Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Commendable effort Amp... Salute! Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.  Empty Re: Workshop for new fish keepers and potential members.

Post  neogeo20041 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 pm

I was thinking something along the line but in a youtube video series. Hence our own youtube channel proposal.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 am

Good luck. Great idea.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down