VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cory's?.. Not just the janitor!

2 posters

Go down

Cory's?.. Not just the janitor! Empty Cory's?.. Not just the janitor!

Post  williemcd Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm

We've a member on here that has had extensive experience with the Cory's that I've always considered as the tank janitor... He, (Ira) and I, a few years ago went to PVAS and I surely had my eyes opened as to the value and beauty of this specie...  There had to be at least 2 dozen varieties up for auction!   But here's a link to the various varieties that are out there... NOTE!  Coco farmed off a number of her stock... I shared the wealth with Ira with 3 albinos and 2 days later he's got them spawning!  Me... NADA, ZIP, Zero... turns out, they like tank temps about 10 degrees less than I keep mine (84+)... Bill
http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/genus.php?genus_id=1

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Cory's?.. Not just the janitor! Empty Re: Cory's?.. Not just the janitor!

Post  neogeo20041 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

I have heard panda cories like being in cold water like around 60 degree Fahrenheit. Don't really know much about Corey cat breeding or their species.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down