VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110 gallon tank and stand/assorted cichlids

2 posters

Go down

110 gallon tank and stand/assorted cichlids Empty 110 gallon tank and stand/assorted cichlids

Post  nobiwan Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

I am selling my 110 gallon freshwater tank. It is not drilled. It includes wooden cabinet-style stand, hood and 48" fluorescent light. $200

Will sell with FX5 canister filter and 2 Emporer 400 HOB filters for $350. Currently is home to African cichlids (yellow tailed acei, yellow labs, red zebra, kenyis, and some OB's), 2 ABNs, 2 upside down catfish (synodontis nigriventris) and 1 synodontis petricola. Willing to include some fish with purchase if interested. Also have cichlid stones available. I can rehome fish if you are interested in just the tank.

This would make a terrific discus tank since it is very tall (31").

I also have a large (7") featherfin catfish (synodontis eupterus), a 5" thoricthys pasionis for $10 each. May also be interested in selling some severums, including a breeding pair.

nobiwan

Back to top Go down

110 gallon tank and stand/assorted cichlids Empty Re: 110 gallon tank and stand/assorted cichlids

Post  chale151 Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:03 am

Would you be interested in selling just the FX5?

chale151

Back to top Go down