VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers!

3 posters

Go down

Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers! Empty Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers!

Post  williemcd Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 pm

This is an incredibly terrible web-site but....http://eastcoastmonsterfish.com/?p=1

It's being hosted in N.J. this fall.

The auction is going to be so big, it will be split over 2 days!

MFK and East Coast Cichlids are combining their auctions into ONE HUGE major auction.

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers! Empty Re: Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers!

Post  Amp2020 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm so glad that I don't have any extra room in my tanks. Therefore I'm not tempted to spend more money. Wife wasn't too happy after the last auction I went to.

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers! Empty Re: Convention Sept. 20- 22.... Monster Fish Keepers!

Post  williemcd Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Doesn't your wife know this is an "Investment"!?

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Amp2020 wrote:I'm so glad that I don't have any extra room in my tanks. Therefore I'm not tempted to spend more money. Wife wasn't too happy after the last auction I went to.

Sell some fish in the Sunday auction and you can probably pay for your purchases.

I honestly have never seen a sellers auction like the East Coast Cichlids auctions. Prices are below retail generally, although Dave's Fish juvies come close to retail. A bit of an extreme example, but red Ramshorn snails went over $15.

For buyers however the size selection and general quality is higher than any other auction.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Jess.. I've only heard outstanding reports on ECC auctions... I'm betting someone could take a couple of c-notes up there, return and double their money if they were so inclined...Ummmmmmmmmmm

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down