VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff going on.

4 posters

Go down

Stuff going on. Empty Stuff going on.

Post  williemcd Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Well, a couple of days ago, a pair of bolivians decided the time was ripe... I should see wigglers in a day or so.. BUT.. as I had some company over watching the hoops selection, two of my big-boy-Angels decided to provide an attraction in spawning in the center of the tank beneath the TV. One guy had never seen a spawning going on so he thought it was freaking awesome. They've spent about 2-3 hrs laying and now have 2 big Amz. Sword leaves covered in eggs. Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Stuff going on. Empty Re: Stuff going on.

Post  neogeo20041 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 am

All the angels r laying eggs left and right Smile.
neogeo20041
neogeo20041
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelAddict Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 am

Hell yea!!!! Everyone's got eggs. Let me know when those rams are ready I'll buy a couple from u

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Doxiemom Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 am

I don't usually post about my spawns BUUUUUT....since you guys are having such good luck!! I have two spawns pending....maybe today or tomorrow!! YAY!! I really never stop getting all excited about new babies!!

AND.....since you all have eggs...now would be a good time to ask. Do you guys need a starter microworm culture?? It's an excellent first food when the fry begin to free swim.
Doxiemom
Doxiemom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum